You have spend your money in hiring someone to create your contest website but it still sucks! What a waste of resources. You know you can create beautiful contest website without hurting your pocket and designed it by yourself. We got you, and we will tell you how to do it. Just follow our instructions.
We made mistakes. Do not ever use any flash in your websites, it’s not SEO friendly. Forget the small thumbnail images – no one likes them. You should already know that building a website using the site builder on your Godaddy, Justhost or Fatcow hosting account will not give you gorgeous or awesome website. It’s time to move on.
The Latest Design Trend
Check out one of the Parallax themes listed below. One of the popular web design trend now is the parallax scrolling, which includes the background moving at a slower rate to the foreground, making a 3D impact as you scroll down the page. Parallax effect is an extraordinary instrument if it serves the user experience and is ideal for sites, for example, for artists, graphic designers, 3D/CAD modellers, animators, engineers, videographers, illustrators and logo designers. You ought to consider catching the visitors with substance and making something that is more than just static content, giving them a visual narrating experience of your innovative product or service.
You can reinforce portfolio website credibility with innovative interactive viewing. Parallax effects can sometimes be overwhelming if overused, but when used sparingly, Parallax effects can provide a nice, subtle element of depth. So what is the quickest way to create an awesome portfolio website without breaking the bank? Try one of these amazing WordPress templates.
Best Templates to Build a Giveaway Websites
- Startit – has a large collection of useful and powerful options that give you complete control over every detail in your website.
- Scalia – create exciting website as well as one page presentations
- Ego Onepage – a sleek, fully responsive, onepage WordPress theme that screams with attitude. It boasts a fullscreen slider with custom captions, an AJAX portfolio and contact form, a blog and tons of styling options.
- Willow – offers a clean simplicity in perfect harmony with arresting aesthetics and is guaranteed to impress any audience.
What Else Should You Consider?
Do you believe that the general shift toward mobile makes it more important than ever to ensure customers view your content on whichever device they are using? Be sure to choose a Responsive WordPress theme (RWD). RWD provides a customized viewing experience for different browser platforms, i.e making sure your website does not suck when viewed on other devices especially on mobile phones and tablets.
Where to Go From Here?
To summarize, do these steps to start your stunning online creative portfolio website:
- Buy a hosting account if you do not already have one (about $10/month)
- Buy and download a gorgeous theme of your choice from above (less than $60, one time)
- Install WordPress on your hosting account (use QuickInstall if using Hostgator as hosting)
- Upload the theme to your WordPress site
- Configure your site and upload your design, photos, videos, work, etc.
Now that you have been revealed with the most cost-effective option to make a good-looking website, what hosting do you use for this beautiful portfolio site of yours? Our recommendation is Hostgator for hosting your WordPress site(s). You can try Hostgator for $0.01 only and use the coupon code LINUXHOSTING. You can also save 25% from your first bill using coupon code SERVERHOSTING.
The steps may sound complicated but it is really straightforward. You should be able to show off your online portfolio in about 4 hours. If by any chance you have any query or problem with setting up your site, feel free contact your friendly hosting support to give you a helping hand.
You have the best product. Let them see it all.